Along with our regular bloggers, we occasionally invite other Oxfam staffers, volunteers, and supporters to contribute their stories. Read their individual posts to learn more.
Posts by Guest Blogger:
No posts by this author.
- Peter Chowla on The private sector and poverty: Harnessing firepower, recognizing limits
- Luis Manuel Claps on The mining industry gets religion?
- Applaud Coca-Cola’s Commitment to Ending Land Grabs - ForceChange on What do the world’s biggest brands have to do with land rights violations?
- Ann Marie on Hard work, hard lives: The new “American dream”?
- coco rich on Rihanna, Madonna, are you listening?
- Central America, Mexico & Caribbean
- Central and East Africa
- Central and South Asia
- East Africa
- Horn of Africa
- North Africa & Middle East
- South America
- Southern Africa
- West Africa
agriculture aid aid effectiveness aid reform aid transparency Behind the Brands budget civil society climate adaptation climate change congress extractive industries Farm Bill Feed the Future food food aid food justice food prices food security foreign aid G8 gas Ghana global food supply chains global food system GROW Campaign Gulf Coast Haiti human rights hunger inequality international aid mining Obama Obama administration oil Peru poverty President Obama smallholder farmers transparency UN United Nations USAID women
- Gregory Adams
- Guest Blogger
- Angela Bruce Raeburn
- Jeffrey Buchanan
- Heather Coleman
- Linda Delgado
- Jim French
- Nick Galasso
- Ian Gary
- Noah Gottschalk
- Ben Grossman-Cohen
- Noémie Hailu
- Chris Jochnick
- Sarah Kalloch
- Gawain Kripke
- Jennifer Lentfer
- Eric Muňoz
- Ray Offenheiser
- Keith Slack
- Scott Stedjan
- Irit Tamir
- Statement from Winnie Byanyima, Oxfam International Executive Director, on the passing of President Nelson Mandela December 5, 2013
- Colombian small-scale farmers lose out in first year of trade agreement with US December 5, 2013
- Oxfam files shareholder resolution urging PepsiCo to address land grabs November 22, 2013
- Oxfam warns time is running out to help rice farmers in areas of Philippines devastated by Typhoon Haiyan November 21, 2013
- Debt levels spiraling out of control as refugees from Syria slip further into poverty, says new Oxfam report November 21, 2013
- Oxfam Reaches Survivors in the Philippines with Life Saving Water and Sanitation November 19, 2013
- Bill aims to curb impact of counterterror measures on humanitarian access November 19, 2013
- Members of Congress urge El Salvador to protect environment and communities from mining November 18, 2013
- Racing against time, Oxfam scales-up response in Philippines November 15, 2013
- Oxfam working to reach 500,000 survivors in the Philippines November 14, 2013